OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.
The Workday HRIT Analyst will be responsible for optimizing and automating key HR business processes as the company grows. The successful candidate will have business process architect experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Security, Absence Management and Recruiting. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for researching Tier 1 type Workday HCM transaction questions received from end users. Partner with HRIT team members to work through system issues
- Assist end users with processing hires, job changes, terminations, organizational structure changes
- Architect/develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes
- Design and implement requirements in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all projects
- Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation
- Ensure the users takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- Solid understanding of Human Resources functions
- Highly analytical with strong functional skills in areas in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security, and Reporting
- 6-8 years of HR systems experience with 3-4 years experience in Workday, including configuration and integrations (at least 1-2 end to end implementation experience)
- Understanding of SaaS third party applications, specifically the Workday platform
- Ability to manage release cycles by analyzing requirements, obtaining prioritization from the business, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure business needs are met
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to the specification of requirements, ensuring that all requirements are in a standardized layout and can be easily shared and understood by all stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations or other technology specific field or equivalent required
- Workday HCM certification preferred
20th Century Fox Film is one of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures. 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search