OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Digital Consumer Group
Fox Digital Consumer Group (DCG) is a strategic business unit within Fox Networks Group (FNG). The group’s focus is the development of TV and long-form, video-centric products that bring Fox’s content to more consumers. This includes the continued innovation of Fox’s existing TV Everywhere products, including FXNOW, FOX NOW, Nat Geo TV and Fox Sports Go, as well as the creation of brand-new consumer propositions.
Director of Profile Customer Data
The Director of Profile Customer Data will be responsible for creating richer customer data profiles across all Fox touchpoints to improve monetization of our audiences, and to operationalize our customer data strategy and drive business performance for our TV Everywhere services (e.g., Fox Now, FXNow, Nat Geo TV), third party data sources, and D2C products.
We are seeking an experienced product marketer with strategic thinking, commercial delivery experience and a solid understanding and appreciation of the importance of user data in improving monetization and customer experience. Fox Digital Consumer group is a passionate, results-driven team, where your role will have a direct impact on the future of our business. Join us!
- Responsible for driving profile customer data performance, customer value and communication of priorities
- Develop a customer data strategy that drives profile acquisition and marketing permissions, improved customer experience, incremental revenues and other financial benefits
- Develop business requirements, including data governance, contact strategy and reporting
- Create richer profiles by identifying new data attributes that enhance consumer-centric subscription propositions and layering/integrating with other user-data sources
- Collaborate with Marketing, Advertising and Strategy/Research leads in the identification of target segments and collection of more FNG and third party user data
- Collaborate with Products and Techology on tracking deliverables, roadmap prioritization, issue resolution, data health, reporting and analyses
- Build strong teamwork and communication with internal stakeholders, including Technology, Product Development, Advertising, Networks, Legal & Business Affairs and others
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and external partners that enable a complete understanding of the best data practices that exist within various environments and experiences
- Actively build interdepartmental presence
- 7+ years of work experience in a consumer-data driven organization, ideally in the entertainment, cable network or telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated ability to operationalize a business and develop, implement and lead strategic initiatives that generate financial benefit in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills, with the ability to juggle many projects at any given time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Advanced computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BA/BS degree or above is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search