OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.
Title: Senior Manager, Security Operations
The primary role of the Senior Manager, Global Security Operations is to direct and manage security operations at the Fox Studios Pico Lot.
- Manage the development, implementation and continuous refinement of physical/facilities security policies, standards, guidelines, preventative programs and procedures to ensure ongoing enforcement of security protocols
- Oversee corporate supervisors, proprietary union and contractor guard force
- Oversee security planning and coverage for special events and physical production, i.e. red-carpet premieres
- Provide physical anti-piracy security
- Provide security risks assessments
- Develop and implement security guard training programs i.e., emergency first responder, active shooter, medical, fire, bomb threat, hazmat, etc.
- Partner with productions to support security for contractors, production events, filming, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local law enforcement and other public agencies i.e. LAPD
- Directly interface with Fox Investigations group, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Legal on union security contractual issues, disciplinary issues
- Incident reporting: Conduct, supervise and prepare reports relating to internal investigations of any losses or violations of regulations, policies, and procedures
- Manage 3rd party security vendor relationships i.e. guards, operators
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a field related to security and/or 7 years’ experience in security management
- Must have experience supervising union employees i.e. 50+
- Experience in the entertainment industry: film, TV, broadcast (sports), etc. is preferred
- Experience in developing and managing a security training program to include emergency response
- Experience financial forecasting and reporting annual operating expenses including payroll management and invoicing
- Experience with the implementation and negotiation of collective bargaining agreements is desirable
- Security risk assessment and audit experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, on call and travel, sometimes on short notice
- ASIS accreditation (such as CPP), PC 832 Arrest and Firearms are desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search