OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOX; ASX: FOX) is the world’s premier portfolio of cable, broadcast, film, pay TV and satellite assets spanning six continents across the globe.
Fox Networks Group Content Distribution, the sales division for National Geographic and Fox Channels is a leading global distributor of high-quality scripted and unscripted programming and formats. Managing an impressive library of award-winning, exclusive and top-rated signature series and specials from our international channels and producers, FNG Content Distribution is strongly positioned to offer its compelling content to multimedia clients around the world.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who will be responsible for managing the Deal and Rights Management Content Distribution team in the Asia Pacific region. This role will manage and own their own territories as well as overseeing the region.
- Manage and develop a team of 2, including prioritization of workloads for the region.
- Work with territorial sales reps to ensure rights and deal entry needs are met for the region.
- Manage creation of availability notices for current clients and new title availability lists for new clients with respect to the FNG catalog.
- Enter and maintain all deals completed by Sales Executive(s) into the internal deal management system (Tuscany).
- Perform and oversee all conflict checks for the outgoing licenses ensuring conflict checks cover all areas of the licensing business.
- Work with the Sales Executive(s) to monitor and respond to client correspondence.
- Run & provide sales history reports using the internal rights management systems.
- Manage client screener access with Enterprise Operations & FoxFast teams.
- Support Sales Executive(s) on rights queries & interpretation of rights availabilities from ERM.
- Liaising Ent Ops on onboarding new clients, client requests, and material delivery status.
- Working with the Sales Executive(s) to monitor and respond to client correspondence.
- Support Sales Executive(s) to enter opportunities in the sales system KIWI.
- Set reminders in KIWI in task list for title selections/LOS obligations/royalties/overages/renewals
- Interact with Finance and Legal on rights and deal management issues.
- Working with content department to ensure that new title information is accurate, and available on time and rights are captured in the system.
- Meetings with LA, Management and other teams as required
- Work with Finance on month end close
- Any other duties as required.
The position requires an extremely capable individual who is motivated, tactful and able to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships. Strong line management skills previous experience reporting into multiple stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages (Korean, Japanese, Mandarin)
- 8+ years managing rights and understanding of licensing and acquisition agreements both standard as well as client specific
- 5+ years management experience, able to demonstrate managing and developing high performance teams
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work and excel under pressure to strict deadlines
- Emphasis on customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experienced working with a multi-national/US owned company
- Knowledge of TV Distribution Business advantageous
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.