OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America’s most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
The Senior Inventory Analyst, Digital Yield Management for Fox Networks Group (FNG) will be a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing FNG’s digital revenue and the utilization of its inventory across all revenue streams. This position requires strong critical thinking and analytical ability, with the successful candidate demonstrating strong follow-through, familiarity with digital ad sales tools, vendors and products and familiarity across the digital media industry.
- Track digital viewership and model future ad inventory capacities and sell-through rates from audience projections.
- Monitor and maintain inventory forecasting and availability by brands, content and platforms while evaluating and executing the Inventory Forecasting, Override, and Approval processes.
- Develop quantitative analyses, ad hoc reporting and revenue models to support pricing and yield decision making.
- Support ad hoc requests for analysis and guidance.
- Communicate sales strategy to Account Management team as needed.
- Stay current with digital landscape as well as FNG programs and calendar.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in a pricing, yield management or sales analytics role for an Ad Agency, Publisher or Ad Tech Vendor.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal are necessary, plus excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have practical mathematical skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Must have a proven ability to multitask and handle special projects.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, as well as experience with Adobe Analytics, Nielsen, ComScore, and other “Ratings-Based Planning” competencies, and Project Management platforms such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Must have expert-level Excel and computer skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search