OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. The networks’ diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama, comedy and limited series, including The Americans, Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer and You’re the Worst. FX Networks received 55 Emmy® Award nominations in 2017, the most of any basic cable network for the fourth consecutive year, after winning a basic cable record 18 Emmy Awards in 2016.
FX Networks is seeking a Coordinator, Consumer Marketing to support the Director, Advertising & Media to execute the required media deliverables for all marketing functions across FX, FXX, FXM, FXNOW, and FX+ campaigns.
- Traffic and support marketing materials for marketing campaigns.
- Streamline project flow with internal departments to ensure proper on-time delivery of all materials.
- Collaborate with team to develop marketing brief and strategy by gathering research and assisting in competitive audits.
- Proofread all marketing materials as needed to maintain accuracy and brand consistency.
- Quality control all marketing materials based on media type.
- Organize all new business proposals and create vendor resource files.
- Prepare tasks and project plans to create records.
- A Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of marketing or media experience for a TV network or TV account at an ad agency. Media experience and exposure to analyzing media placements, opportunities, and packages is required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to deliver clear and concise direction.
- Creative and critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Must have project management experience, showcasing the ability to successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Proficiency in all office applications is required, including proven skill in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Must be proactive and a solutions-oriented team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search