OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFoxNextWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Our world-class mobile game development team is in search of a Senior Project Manager for a triple-A mobile role-playing game set in one of the most well-known and beloved universes. This new team member will work closely with everyone on the team, forming connections between Art, Design, Engineering and Management. You should be prepared to engage on a broad spectrum of responsibilities – establishing and maintaining the overall project schedule, liaising with external parties, managing JIRA, running team meetings – essentially anything and everything to help the team create great games.
Day to day:
• Own and implement roadmap planning.
• Support, delegate and triage tasks/bugs management.
• Track and implement project improvement plans to drive team quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Drive Studio operational reviews by reporting Studio key metrics and critical risks/mitigation.
• Define engagement practices and processes: Ensure all aspects of the project are clearly defined, processes are documented and staff is trained in expectations on the workflow.
• Work closely with team members, both local and remote, in a collaborative, agile and small team environment.
MUST Have Qualifications:
• 6+ years of Project Management / Production experience.
• Experience developing games.
• Enjoys working on smaller, agile teams.
• Motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision.
• Great communications skills (written and verbal).
• An affinity for working with creative individuals.
• An advocate of support-oriented Project Management philosophies suffused with high-levels of pragmatism.
• Has shipped titles on iOS and/or Android.
• Enjoys playing games. Bonus points for RPG and strategy games.
• Direct experience with JIRA and Perforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.