OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox’s 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX’s interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Sr. AP, Digital Content in the production of content for FOX Sports’ social and digital brand extension of its morning show, Undisputed. Content will be produced and distributed across FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, and social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter
- Studio Production: Creation of original and optimized studio social and video content that surrounds our studio production, including:
- Clipping, optimizing and distributing the best on-air elements from the show, customized for the various digital and social platforms
- Creating original content that engages the show’s fans during non-live show hours
- Assisting show talent in the cross-roads between their personal digital and social presences, with those of the show brands’
- Original Digital Talent Franchises
- Production for live and VOD franchises that highlight Undisputed’s roster of on-air talent
- Assist in production for show or talent-led podcast extensions, including potential secondary video elements
- Required Production Skills: Proficient in social, and digital video, and audio content production, including the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround, track record of high quality Photoshop-style design skills with quick turnaround, proven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content
- Experience with Cutting Edge Data Software: using data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e., Spreadfast, Sharablee, CrowdTangle, and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences and judge performance
- Expertise on Established and Emerging Digital Platforms: Deep knowledge of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
- Cross-Functional Interpersonal Relationships: Build and maintain highly production working relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams; ability to understand their goals, speak their terminology, and create win-win relationships with key stakeholders
- Should have 1 year of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities. Content Associates should have a comprehensive knowledge of action as well as a substantial understanding of the tricks and respective terminology.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions. Should have a command of production terminology and procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable on Mac and with video editing and design tools; motion graphics tools also recommended
- Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects. Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer. Should also be able to operate production related equipment. Interest in emerging production vehicles, such as digital artistry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Back to Search Results
New Job Search