OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYYES NetworkWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, is seeking a highly-motivated sports enthusiast to conceptualize, produce and edit compelling video for its digital platforms (YESNetwork.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube). Behind its wide breadth of content—both local and national—YES Digital is quickly becoming a daily destination for sports fans everywhere. If you enjoy working in energetic, dynamic, and fast-paced environments, this is your opportunity to join the YES Network team.
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Creating slate of new digital video franchises
* Producing digital franchises, including gathering information, writing scripts, working with on-air talent, creating graphics, and setting up lighting and audio
* Editing digital franchises to create final product
* Disseminating digital franchises across the appropriate digital platforms
* Producing current events-related social media videos
* Tracking wires for relevant news stories
* Re-purposing linear YES Network content online
* Bachelor of Arts in communications or a related field
* 3-5 years of digital content development experience
* Ability to visualize and develop compelling digital content
* Must have strong Photoshop skills
* Must have strong editing skills (FinalCut or Premiere)
* Must have a working knowledge of lighting and audio
* Must have strong knowledge of all social media platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.