OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYYES NetworkWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The YES Network, the #1 Regional Sports Network in the country, is seeking a highly-motivated sports enthusiast to conceptualize, produce and edit compelling video for its digital platforms (YESNetwork.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube). Behind its wide breadth of content—both local and national—YES Digital is quickly becoming a daily destination for sports fans everywhere. If you enjoy working in energetic, dynamic, and fast-paced environments, this is your opportunity to join the YES Network team.
- Create, design and execute graphics in After Effects, Illustrator and Cinema 4D for the on air promo department and marketing team.
- Create, design and execute graphics in After Effects, Illustrator and Cinema 4D for Yankees, Nets, NYCFC and various shoulder programming.
- Create, design and execute graphics in After Effects, Illustrator and Cinema 4D social, digital and email marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by Director
- 3+ Years broadcast design and animation exp
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Strong understanding of graphic design software: Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop required.
- VIZ Artist preferred but not required.
- Strong design and typography skills required
- Knowledge of broadcast sports is a plus
- Mac & PC – Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.