OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Networks GroupWe are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
(List the major responsibilities & Accountabilities of the job).
• To assist with production of content for FOX Sports – be that in house or on location. Duties include primarily the preparation and insertion of programme graphics, log, screen and view material, desktop edit(to include preparing event highlights, programme clips and re-versioning live sports events to shorter repeat durations). The ability to write and voice scripts would be an advantage.
• To work in a live and non live studio environment and display an aptitude for working independently and as part of a team.
Special Skills or Knowledge:
• Basic understanding of broadcast, multimedia and web technologies and a willingness to use technical and operational skills across Broadcast and Digital Media platforms as required.
• Passion for sports. Knowledge of Sports across a wide spectrum. In depth knowledge of motorsports would be an advantage.
• Good writing skills and preferably possess / demonstrate solid journalistic qualities.
• Fluent in English – other languages such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi and Bahasa Melayu would be an advantage.
• Must thrive working in a Multi cultural environment; be able to work on weekends and overnight when required on live and non live content. Have the willingness to work on-location when needed, and a dynamic attitude which contributes to the overall production process.
Level of Education required: Diploma/Degree in any discipline
The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the job. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these competencies.
Get it done
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.